MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Maintain and foster client relationships
* Collaborate with other sectors of the business to exchange useful information
* Develop new client relationships
* Understand how to provide and deliver a better service than our competitors
* Brief and prepare candidates on the interview process ahead
* Attend and lead business pitches and client meetings
* 3+ years of sales and or Business development experience
* Strong interpersonal communication ability
* Excels in working within a collaborative environment
* Well organized with keen attention to detail
* Works well while working towards a target
Prestigious and reputable global recruitment agency serving small to medium to large organizations.
Full Benefits and bonus structure
Must be authorized to work in United States with requiring sponsorship