MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Maintain awareness of data protection guidelines and internal data management procedures.
* Generate and distribute custom dashboards, portfolio's and gift summary reports to the fund raising team
* Collaborate and partner with finance dept on a timely reconciliation of gifts from all sources.
* Provide Raisers Edge, RENXT and every action training and tech support to all internal and external database users
* Has Raisor's Edge experience
* Minimum of five years of experience with fund raising CRM systems, and development
* Can work in a team environment but also independently with little guidance
* Competitive pay
* Six month contract that is remote 3 days of the week
* Work within non profit organization