MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Manage US compliance & tax matters for domestic and foreign related filings
* Build relationships with tax teams, and employees at all levels of the organization on a global scale
* Complete time-sensitive projects within both internal/external deadlines
* Manage advisors & budgets in accordance with leadership guidelines
* Experience in relevant field
* CPA preferred
* Experience with OneSource, Alteryx experience a plus
* MST a plus
* Great personality and ability to work with others effectively
My client is a growing information technology & services firm based in NYC. They are rapidly growing and looking for a great candidate to join and help build out their tax team.
* Competitive compensation
* Great benefits
* Generous PTO/Paid holidays
* Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
* AMAZING growth opportunity!!