* Work closely with the Tax Manager within a smaller, collaborative team
* Assist in coordinating extensive tax compliance functions and compliance with global reporting requirements
* Prepare and review trader fund security analysis
* Prepare and review federal, state and local tax returns
* Prepare and review K1 allocations
* Prepare and review work papers for numerous entities
* Exposure to tax structuring/planning
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
* 1 - 4 years of relevant experience
* Big 4 or private tax backgrounds
* Hedge Fund and/or Private Equity experience required!
* Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance, or related field
* Proficient in Excel
* Articulate, concise, and effective communicator
My client is a New York-based, Alternative Investment Management Firm with $20b+ AUM.
* Competitive Salary / Bonus
* Fully funded medical/dental/vision
* 401k with company match
* Generous PTO and paid holidays