MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Work with business and the engineering teams to understand product requirements (both business and technical) and create test plans and test cases.
* Follow programming best practices to codify manual test cases into automated tests using tools like RestAssured, Pact, Cypress and Docker.
* Maintain test infrastructure to ensure validity and reliability of test execution and results.
* Work closely with the DevOps team to create/configure containerized test environments to achieve seamless test integration in local and AWS environments using tools like Jenkins, Docker.
* Support development team to ensure that software meets functionality, performance and quality requirements.
* Help mentor and coach junior engineers as they progress in their career.
* BS in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline.
* Experience with using Github, Bitbucket or other version control systems.
* Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills.
* Working knowledge of Jira or other issue tracking systems.
* Experience working in an agile environment.
Our client is the largest privacy-safe consumer search marketplace. They provide search advertising integrations for trusted mobile apps, browsers, browser applications, and consumer sites to connect consumers directly to top brands at the moment they express decision-making intent.
* Competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
* Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits.
* Growth potential.