MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Assist in the development and implementation of an Agile Project monitoring program, including testing and validation of key controls and reporting.
* Identify risks and controls in key businesses initiatives and develop test work to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the controls over key projects and initiatives within the organization.
* Act as lead auditor on sections of large audit engagements or lead auditor on small audit engagements, with responsibility for supervision of Staff Auditors.
* Collaborate across the larger Internal Audit team to support the assessment of technology-related risk in bank businesses and project initiatives throughout the bank.
* Produce clear, complete, concise, and well-organized work papers in accordance with Internal Audit's Methodology.
* 1-6 years of experience with an internal audit function, public accounting firm, technology, application support, project management, or software development role, preferably within the banking or financial services industry.
* Knowledge of and experience with the development of continuous integration/continuous development pipelines
* Experience working in multiple application and technology domains such as application software support, project management, and software development.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to effectively build and manage relationships with stakeholders.
* Ability to train and develop junior team members.
Our client is a large bank with locations throughout the United States and 7 countries. They were named on the Forbes list of top 20 banks to work at 3 years in a row. Our client is looking to bring on a Senior Informational Technology Auditor to join their growing in the New York City area. This client is respected within the financial services industry as they ave been around for over 60 years.
* Competitive base salary
* Benefit Package
* Work/Life Balance