* Assignments will include merger & acquisition transactions with assignment focus on PE, VC financing, life sciences, or technology among other corporate matters
* Strong background in M&A transactions, including drafting and negotiating transaction agreements
* Advise emerging and growth companies with corporate formations, corporate governance matters, capital raising and restructurings
* Aid sellers, management teams, and buyers in mergers and acquisitions and complex transactions by drafting transaction documents, communicating with interested parties, and coordinating organized closings
* Review, revise, and negotiate multiple commercial contracts
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* 2+ years of experience within a law firm practicing corporate M&A
* Experience with EC/VC firms is optional
* Must be admitted to practice in NY state by time of hire - applicants with pending admission will not be considered
With more than 1,400 lawyers across 13 offices, my client has established itself as a global legal name. The firm boasts particular strength in corporate law and real estate, among other areas.
The is is the perfect opportunity to join a Vault 100 firm that puts a real emphasis on associate development and mentorship.