MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Work closely with the team leads to help them be effective leaders within the organization
* Be a culture champion, and help infuse our company's values and mission
* Manage and facilitate the overall Performance Summary Cycle and employee engagement survey throughout the year
* Demonstrates empathy and ability to lead across diversity & inclusion strategies
* Manage hands-on, full cycle recruiting, new hire orientation and onboarding for leadership, administrative and production roles.
* Collaborate with HR team to review and improve HR policies, objectives, and initiatives.
* Act as the point person for employee relations; support employees and managers in resolving conflicts/issues.
* 3+ years in HR management position in a non-profit
* Comfortable making key decisions
* Experience overseeing payroll and recruitment
* Experience working globally
* Experience managing a team of 2+ employees
This global Non-Profit's goal is to save and protect wild life for endangered species globally for the last sixteen years.
* Ability to work in a mission driven environment
* Hybrid work schedule, 2 days in office & 3 days from home
* 20 PTO days with the ability to accrue 32 days
* Unused PTO days have the ability to roll over to the following year
* 401k match
* Excellent company culture with great growth potential