Headquarters: 395 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10001
CEO: Dexter Goei
Stock Symbol: ACN
Altice USA is the fourth largest cable TV provider in the United States and provides broadband, mobile, news content and advertising services to over 5 million residential and business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
Altice USA offers local, national, international and business news through its News 12, Cheddar and i24NEWS networks.
The company operates a4, an advertising and data business, which provides audience-based, multiscreen advertising solutions to local, regional and national businesses and advertising clients.
Altice USA reported revenues of $10.09 billion for 2021, up 2% from the previous year, and net income of $1.01 billion.
The company had a total of 5.03 million customer relationships at the end of 2021, down nearly 10,000 from a year ago. Altice had 4.3 million broadband subscribers at the end of 2021.
News and advertising revenue was up 6.1% in 2021.
Optimum Mobile had 186,000 mobile lines at the end of 2021. T-Mobile serves as the nationwide network for Optimum mobile.
Altice, based in the Netherlands, acquired U.S. cable providers Suddenlink in 2015 and Cablevision in the same year from the Dolan family, owner of the NY Knicks and NY Rangers.
In 2017, Altice changed the names of Suddenlink and Cablevision to Altice USA and spun it off as a publicly-traded company.
Altice USA would acquire TV news service Cheddar in 2019.
The company would launch mobile service in 2019 with T-Mobile.
- Medical: Four types of medical plans with choice of carriers and range of deductibles
- Dental: Choice of Aetna HMO or Delta Dental PPO
- Vision plan: Enhanced coverage offered
- Employee Life Insurance: Company-paid accident, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) Plan: With company match
- Paid Time Off: 9 paid holidays plus personal, vacation and sick time
- Discounted rates: Discounted rates on Optimum services for employees living in the company's service area.
- Education assistance: Eligible employees can pursue professional development and educational interests.
- Pet insurance: Coverage from Nationwide to help cover veterinary costs