Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker
Headquarters: 150 East 42nd St.
New York, NY 10017
Executive Chairman: Daniel McMahon
Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP is a full-service firm with clients in the United States, Latin America, Europe and Asia.
Wilson Elser was founded in 1962 and has offices in 20 cities across the United States. The firm provides international scope through its network of affiliate firms in France, Germany and Mexico.
The firm's practice areas include: trusts and estates, municipal, medical malpractice, pharmaceutical and medical devices, real estate, reinsurance, accountants, employment and banking.
Work Life Benefits
Paid Time Off:
15 days of paid vacation during your first year of employment with the firm, as well as paid holidays, personal days and sick days.
Continuing In-house Legal Education programs are available. You are also eligible for reimbursement or registration fees for jurisdictions in which you practice on the firm's behalf.
As an attorney of the firm, you will be eligible for employee discounts including the American Express Corporate Card Program, Fitness Center Discount Program, and others as apply to the location in which you work.
Health Care Benefits
* Medical coverage is available through a prominent national insurance carrier with the choice of either a Point of Service or Preferred Provider Organization plan. Coverage is available to you and your eligible dependent(s) and/or domestic partner.
* Dental coverage is available to you and your eligible dependent(s) and/or domestic partner. You have a choice of either a Preferred Provider Organization or Dental Maintenance Organization plan.
* Group Life Insurance
* Short-Term Disability
* Long-Term Disability
* Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
* Travel Accident Insurance
* Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts for you and eligible
* 401(k) plan eligibility after six months of employment
* Transportation and Parking Fringe Benefit Program (where applicable by law) allows you to deduct up to $105 per month for transit expenses and up to $200 per month on a pre-tax basis for parking expenses relating to your commute.
* Direct Deposit
* Referral Fee Program
* Emergency day childcare service provided in some locations.