Leading online provider
of mortgage and home equity loans.
20555 Victor Parkway
Livonia, MI 48152
CEO: Bill Emerson
Quicken Loans is one of the nation's leading
home loan lenders and the number one mortgage lender onlne. The
company closes loans in all 50 states and can process a loan
in as little as 15 days.
Quicken Loans Inc. includes affiliate Title Source Inc.; In-House Realty, LLC; Quizzle, LLC; and One Reverse Mortgage, LLC
The company was formerly part of Intuit, which sells Quicken finance software, but was bought back from Intuit in 2002 by founder Dan Gilbert. The company is privately held. Gilbert also owns the Cleveland Cavaliers NBA team.
Quicken Loans closed a record $70 billion in home loan volume in 2012, and has served nearly two million people.
Quicken Loans has named one of the Best Companies to Work For in America by Fortune magazine for 10 consecutive years. Quicken has nearly 10,000 workers based in Southeast Michigan, Cleveland OH, Scottsdale AZ and San Diego CA.
Dan Gilbert started Michigan-based Rock
Financial Corporation in 1985. Within a couple of years the company
was on its way to becoming one of the largest mortgage lenders
in the country. Along the way, the company joined forces with
Title Source, Inc., a title insurance and escrow services company.
Thirteen years after Dan founded it, Rock Financial went public.
A little more than a year later, Intuit
Inc., makers of the personal financial software Quicken, QuickBooks
and TurboTax, purchased Rock Financial and their online lending
site Rockloans.com. The company was renamed Quicken Loans and
Dan Gilbert stayed on as chairman.
In July 2002, Gilbert and a group of investors
purchased Quicken Loans back from Intuit. The company retained
all Quicken Loans branding and marketing initiatives.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401k plan: matches $0.40 for every dollar up to $2,500 per year
- Tuition Assistance
- Adoption Assistance
- Paid Vacation: up to three weeks off in the first year
- 7 paid company holidays, 4 floating holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
The company also offers an on-site ATM
and dry-cleaning services, free cappuccino, slushies and
popcorn, summer barbeques with live music, concert ticket
giveaways and a house band that plays at all-team meetings.
Other perks include:
- 250 hours of intensive industry-leading
Mortgage Banker Training
- All inclusive New Hire Orientation for everyone
- On-site computer training - MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Palm Pilot and more
- Mortgage industry training and external training opportunities
for all team members
- Live band at monthly meetings
- "Ticket Window Thursday" CEO gives concert tickets
- Holiday Parties
- Annual Golf Outing
- Softball Teams
- Refer & Earn programs. Earn extra
money for referring friends and family for home financing and
- Discounts on housing and home improvements, technology and
cell phone providers, retail offers, concert tickets, shows and
- On-site Toast Masters Club
- Interest Free Home Computer Purchase Loan
- Gym and Internet Connection Reimbursement
Updated May 25, 2013