in Northern California.
168 Court St.
Woodland, CA 95695
CEO: Eric Stille
Nugget Market, Inc. owns and operates nine Nugget Markets and three Food 4 Less stores in the Northern California region.
The companies brand stores include:
A full-line grocery store that offers high-quality perishables
in a European-marketplace setting. The chef-led Kitchens offer
the fullest array of prepared foods, and all departments offer
conventional and specialty products at the lowest everyday prices.
FOOD 4 LESS
A price-impact grocery store that offers top-selling national
brands and high-quality perishable foods. Streamlined operations
and weekly competitive price checks ensure that Food 4 Less'
prices are at least 10% below those of any conventional grocery
Nugget Market has been named one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America by Fortune magazine for the eighth consecutive year.
The average number of Nugget Market, Inc.
associates at each store (full-time and part-time) is 130.
In 1926, the father-son team of William
and Mack Stille opens the first Nugget Market in Woodland, CA.
In the 1930s and 40s, Nugget Market expands
into Knights Landing and Davis. With a passion for produce, Mack
travels the western states seeking the freshest, highest-quality
produce available. Nugget eventually partners with United Produce
to expand its selection.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance: All eligible
- PPO health plan
- Dental plan
- Vision plan
- Prescription plan
- Retirement Plan: 401(k) with company match, plus a profit-sharing plan
- Life Insurance: Up to $60,000
- Long-Term Disability: Pays up to 60 percent of pre-disability
- Flexible Schedule: Allows you to maintain your work-life balance
- Sick Pay: Unused accrued sick pay is paid out at the end of
- Vacation: Earn up to five weeks of paid vacation per year
Updated May 25, 2013