One Marcus Square, 1618 Main St
Dallas, TX 75201
CEO: Karen Katz
The Neiman Marcus Group operates luxury chain of retail department stores.
These renowned retailers offer upscale assortments of apparel, accessories, jewelry, beauty and decorative home products to the affluent consumer. The Company operates 41 Neiman Marcus Stores across the United States and two Bergdorf Goodman stores in Manhattan. The Company also operates thirty Last Call clearance centers and twelve Last Call Studios as well as six CUSP stores. These store operations total more than 6.8 million gross square feet.
The Company conducts direct to consumer operations under the Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Last Call, Horchow, CUSP and mytheresa brand names.
The company acquired MyTheresa.com luxury website in 2014.
For fiscal 2014, the company reported revenues of $4.84 billion, up from $4.65 billion the previous year. The company had net loss of $147.1 million.
Neiman Marcus was acquired in October 2013 by an investor group led by Ares Management and Canada Pension Plan investment Board.
Neiman Marcus opens on September 10 at Elm and Murphy Streets
in Dallas. Neiman Marcus, founded by Herbert Marcus Sr, his sister
Carrie Marcus Neiman, and her husband A.L. Neiman.
Fire destroys the original store and all inventory.
Neiman Marcus sends a magazine-size holiday catalog that becomes
an annual mailer.
Stanley Marcus commissions "Mariposa", a large-scale
mobile by Alexander Calder, and with that the new Neiman Marcus
Art Collection is born.
Neiman Marcus opens a second store in Dallas in Preston Center.
Neiman Marcus reaches $1 billion in sales.
The Neiman Marcus Group goes private with a majority of the equity
ownership held by Warburg Pincus and the Texas Pacific Group.
Benefits for You
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Direct paycheck deposit
- Federal credit union membership
- Education assistance plan
- Basic Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Business Travel Insurance
Benefits for You and Your Family
- Medical and dental plan
- Same-sex domestic partner benefits
- Mail-order pharmacy benefits
- Employee Assistance program
- Accidental Death and Personal Loss Insurance
- Optional term life insurance
- Adoption benefits
- Health care spending account
- Dependent care spending account
- Scholarship award program for dependent children
- Prenatal/well-baby care programs
- FMLA-family and medical leave program
- Discounts on store and catalog merchandise
- Computer purchase program
Benefits for Your Community
- Matching gift program
- Volunteer and fundraising opportunities
Benefits For Your Future
- The Neiman Marcus Group, Inc. Retirement Savings Plan
- Financial-planning seminars
Updated April 11, 2015