Operates chain of
1510 W Loop S
Houston, TX 77027
CEO: Tilman Fertitta
Subsidiary of Landry's Inc.
Morton's is a leading chain of upscale steakhouse restaurants. On February 1, 2012, Morton's was acquired by Landry's Inc. for $116.6 million.
There are currently 72 Morton's steakhouses located in 64 cities across 27 states and Puerto Rico and five international locations (Hong Kong, Macau, Mexico City, Singapore, Toronto) along with Trevi, an Italian restaurant in Las Vegas.
All Morton's steakhouses have a similar
style, concept and decor, and are designed to convey an image
of sophistication, warmth and a premium dining experience. All
but one Morton's steakhouse have on-premises, private dining
and meeting facilities that are referred to as Boardrooms.
Morton's was founded in 1978 by Arnie Morton
and Klaus Fritsch.
Excellent Compensation Packages
* Bonus Plan
* 401(k) Retirement Savings with Company Match
* Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
* Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Flexible Spending Plan
* Employee Meal Discount
* Excellent Training Programs - Morton's University
* Paid Vacation
* Company Leased Car for the General Manager of the Year
* Service Recognition Program
* Career Development Programs
Updated February 5, 2014