Headquarters: 101 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10178
Chairman: John Callagy
Kelley Drye & Warren LLP is an international law firm founded in 1836 with approximately 350 lawyers and other professionals practicing in New York, NY; Washington, DC; Los Angeles, CA; Chicago, IL; Stamford, CT; Parsippany, NJ; and Brussels, Belgium.
The firm also offers a full scope of legal service through an affiliate relationship with the Mumbai-based independent law firm, Wakhariya & Wakhariya.
The NY office has nearly 200 lawyers.
Areas of the firms expertise include:
- Advertising Law
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar - Litigation
- International Trade and Finance Law
- Trademark Law.
- Communications Law
- Copyright Law
- Environmental Law
- FDA Law
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar - Governmental Investigations
- Litigation - Environmental
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Litigation - Trust & Estates.