Location: Egg Harbor, New Jersey
Type of position: Full-time
Hours: 40 per week
The candidate will provide support to the team, whose mission is to provide both initial and recurrent training and assessments to more than 45,000 security officers based on the standard operating procedures and screening equipment used at the passenger and baggage checkpoints. To comprehensively support all security workforce personnel, TSA specialized security training may entail firearms and law enforcement training.
To Apply, send e-mail to: email@example.com
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates freight shipments to support master course schedule.
- Responsible for all inventory of assets required to support training operations to include tracking and maintenance.
- Processes training requests with the EOD manager to support training requirements.
- Communicates with meeting planners to successfully arrange delivery of training materials and equipment to training sites.
- Coordinates with training center coordinators and technician for the facilitation of break/fix repairs on field equipment.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 3 years of recent logistics experience
- Must be a highly-organized individual that will pay strong attention to detail.
- Should also have strong interpersonal skills, which they use to make recommendations for changes as needed.
- Should also be proficient with the use of basic office software needed to communicate in the form of presentations, documents, or emails.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret security clearance.
- Previous TSA Vetting is preferred; however, the candidate will be required to meet all airport security screening requirements, which include criminal history, background, and fingerprint checks.
Or visit: http://bit.ly/2kGMQ9q
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.