Leading auto dealer
and financing company.
100 Jim Moran Blvd.
Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
CEO: Colin Brown
JM Family Enterprises, Inc. (JMFE), headquartered in Deerfield Beach, FL, is a leader in automotive sales and financing.
JM Family is:
- The world's largest independent distributor of Toyotas and Scions
- A diversified financial services company
- One of the largest providers of finance and insurance products in the industry
- The world's largest volume Lexus dealership
The company operates Southeast Toyota Distributors (SET), the nation's largest, franchised distributor of Toyota cars, trucks and vans with 175 locations in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina.
World Omni Financial Corp. is a diversified financial company offering a broad range of products and services to automotive dealers, consumers and lenders.
JM Lexus and the JM Lexus Certified Pre-owned Superstore, located in Margate and Coconut Creek, FL, generate the highest sales volume among all Lexus dealers.
The company was named one of the Best Companies to Work For in America by Fortune magazine for the 15th consecutive year.
Founded in 1968 by Jim Moran, now honorary
chairman and 2005 inductee into the Automotive Hall of Fame,
JMFE has grown from a core distribution business into a diversified
automotive corporation whose principal businesses focus on vehicle
distribution and processing, finance and warranty services, insurance
activities, retail sales and technology products and services.
- On-site Medical Centers with full-time
physicians, nurses, physical therapist and part-time gynecologist
- Free prescriptions and flu shots when visiting the on-site
- JM Family Center, an on-site childcare facility for infants
through five-year-olds; also serves school-age children on school
holidays and teacher work days
- Cafeterias open for breakfast and lunch; offering take home
dinners; Y.E.S. (You're Eating Smart) healthy meal choices
- Salon 185, offering salon services on-site, including free
haircuts and manicures for all associates
- On-site dry cleaning and shoe repair services
- Annual mammograms (on-site)
- Up to 30 paid days off per year (including vacation, personal
time and holidays)
- New-hire orientation
- On-site Fitness Centers with aerobics, yoga, pilates, Weight
Watchers programs and a full-time, complimentary personal trainer
- On-site massage therapists
- Indoor lap swimming pool open 24 hours
- Use of company planes for emergencies, when available
- Tuition assistance
- Survivor Support
- Lunch 'N Learns
- Competitive medical/dental/vision/life benefits package
- Route 401(k), profit sharing plan, retirement plan and medical
plan retiree option
- JM Associates Federal Credit Union
- Associate vehicle purchase program
- Spot bonuses
- Annual health fair
- Emergency Response telephone boxes
- Emergency Broadcast Network, a toll-free telephone line providing
business and weather updates before, during and after a disaster
- Human Resources Emergency Help Line for associates to report
that they are safe following a disaster and to request assistance
- LifeCare, a work/life resource, referral and concierge program
Updated May 25, 2013