Maker of optical and
430 N. McCarthy Blvd.
Milpitas, CA 95035
CEO: Thomas Waechter
Stock Symbol: JDSU
JDS Uniphase is a leading provider of communications test and
measurement solutions and optical products for telecommunications
service providers, cable operators, and network equipment manufacturers.
The company is also a leading provider
of optical solutions for medical/environmental instrumentation,
semiconductor processing, display, brand authentication, aerospace
and defense applications, and decorative.
The company has shortened the use of its
name to JDSU as its corporate identity but will retain its legal
name of JDS Uniphase Corporation.
JDSU has been unprofitable for several
In fiscal 2010, JDSU reported revenues of $1.36 billion and a net loss of $61.8 million.
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with company match on a fully vested basis
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Sick Leave
- Educational Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
Updated January 24, 2011