NY Job Source
1040 Avenue of the Americas, Floor 8
New York, NY 10018
CEO: Michael Durney
Stock Symbol: DHX
Jobs with Dice
Dice Inc. is a leading provider of online recruiting services for professional communities. Here are sites the company operates:
• Dice.com, the leading website in the United States for technology and engineering professionals. The service has operated for over 23 years
• ClearanceJobs.com, the leading Internet-based career network dedicated to matching security-cleared professionals with the best hiring companies searching for new employees has operated for more than 11 years
• The IT Job Board, a leading technology career site for the United Kingdom, Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands, as well as a media service that targets IT decision makers and professionals globally has operated for over 11 years
• eFinancialCareers, the world’s leading financial services careers website, and the place to go for financial careers and talent. The service has been in operation for 13 years and operates in 19 markets and three languages primarily in the United Kingdom, Asia, Continental Europe, North America, Australia, as well as the financial centers of the Middle East
• Rigzone, a market leader in the oil and gas industry delivering career services, content, data, and advertising, which started 15 years ago
• HEALTHeCAREERS provides a full spectrum of medical and healthcare jobs along with unparalleled access across disciplines and specialties. Employers are able to recruit qualified candidates and healthcare professionals can find employment opportunities specific to their individual career path. This service has operated for over 18 years
• Health Callings, a leading website in the United States for healthcare professionals. The service has operated for over 14 years
• BioSpace, the leading resource for biotechnology careers, news and resources has helped accelerate recruitment, communication and discovery among business and scientific leaders within the life sciences for more than 28 years
• Hcareers, the number one source for hospitality jobs across North America, is the largest provider of jobs for the hotel, restaurant, food service, casino and retirement industries. This service has operated for over 16 years.
• Targeted Job Fairs, a leading producer and host of career fairs and open houses focused primarily on technology, energy and security-cleared candidates.
For 2014, Dice Holdings reported revenues of $262.6 million, a 23% increase from the previous year. Net income for the year was $27.6 million, an increase of 70%.
The company reported 7,800 recruitment package customers at the end of 2014 at an average cost of $1,044 each.
"With multiple product introductions and enhancements delivered across our brands in 2014, we demonstrated our ability to invest in the growth of the business while also improving our operating performance," said Michael Durney , President and Chief Executive Officer. "During the fourth quarter, we launched a new version of Open Web to our financial services vertical, eFinancialCareers, and continued to drive usage and adoption of Open Web in our technology businesses."
(originally named Data Processing Independent Consultants
Exchange) begins operations in
the San Francisco Bay area. The dial-up bulletin board service
is available only to technical contractors and recruiting, staffing
and consulting firms.
1994 Original founders, both Iowa natives, return home
and run the business from an office in downtown Des Moines, IA.
1997 Dice moves to the World Wide Web. Adopts the Dice.com
1998 Dice opens the career site to direct hiring companies
while continuing to serve the recruiting and staffing industry.
1999 Dice is acquired by EarthWeb, a publicly traded firm
in New York City.
2001 The parent company changes its name to Dice Inc.,
reflecting the importance of the Dice business to the company,
after the sale of EarthWeb properties in 2000.
2003 Dice Inc. completes financial restructuring and goes
2004 DiceEngineering.com is launched in June.
2004 In September, Dice Inc. acquires ClearanceJobs.
2005 In January, Dice Inc. acquires Targeted Job Fairs.
2005 In March, Dice Inc. launches the joint venture CyberMedia
Dice, creating an India-based job board dedicated exclusively
to the rapidly growing technology sector in India.
2005 In August, Dice Inc. is acquired by Dice Holdings,
Inc., which is owned equally by General Atlantic LLC and Quadrangle
LLC, private equity firms in New York City.
2006 In October, Dice Holdings, Inc. acquires JobsintheMoney
and eFinancialCareers through the purchase of eFinancialGroup
The company went public in July 2007 on the NYSE at $13 per share.
Dice acquired the website AllHealthCareJobs in 2009.
In 2013, the company acquired HealthECareers and BioSpace.
The company acquired OilZone in 2014.
- Insurance - Health, Dental, Vision, Flexible
Spending Accounts, Life, STD, LTD.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Fitness Club Reimbursement Plan
- Generous Vacation Plan
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Holidays
Updated February 17, 2015