Headquarters: 207 Highpoint Dr., Building 100
Victor, NY 14564
CEO: Robert Sands
Stock Symbol: STZ
Constellation Brands is the world's leading producer of premium brands of wine.
Constellation is the world leader in premium wine, the number one beer importer and the number three beer company in the U.S.
The company’s brand portfolio includes Arbor Mist, Black Box, Blackstone, Clos du Bois, Estancia, Franciscan Estate, Inniskillin, Kim Crawford, Mark West, Mount Veeder, Nobilo, Ravenswood, Rex Goliath, Robert Mondavi, Ruffino, SIMI, Toasted Head, Wild Horse, Corona Extra, Corona Light, Modelo Especial, Negra Modelo, Pacifico, Black Velvet Canadian Whisky and SVEDKA Vodka.
The company has 3,400 employees in the U.S. and 3,800 outside of the U.S., primarily in Canada and Mexico.
Sales in fiscal 2015 were $6.6 billion, up from $5.4 billion the previous year. Net income was $836.2 million.
The company was first founded in 1945 by
Marvin Sands as Canandaigua Industries Company. There were eight
employees, and their goal was to sell bulk wine to bottlers in
The Wild Irish Rose brand was launched
After several acquisitions, the company
became Canandaigua Wine Company in 1972 and went public in 1973.
The company would become Constellation
Brands in 2000 following several more acquisitions in the liquor
and wine industry.
Constellation Brands offers a comprehensive, competitive employee benefit program that helps our employees live better and live well - physically, financially and personally. Our program provides a solid foundation of protection and opportunity and offers a broad array of plans, tools and resources that allow employees to select benefits that best meet their needs and the needs of their families.
Health & Wellness (May vary by country)
- Medical/Vision/Dental/Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 24/7 NurseLine
- Health Advocacy Resources (claim resolution, schedule appointments, etc.)
- Cost and Quality Tools for medical care
- Fitness Club Membership & Weight Management Discounts
- Free Health Coaching
- On-site Flu Shot and Biometric Screening Clinics
- Fresh fruit delivered weekly
- Ergonomic consultation
Financial Security (May vary by country)
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match, Profit Sharing and Roth investment options
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Access to a personal money coach
Other Benefits (May vary by country)
- Company Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption Assistance
- Pre-tax commuter and parking programs
- Product Allowance
- Employee Store
- Free Tastings
- Casual Work Attire
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Charity Match Program