Regional bank serving
1701 Route 70 East
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
CEO: Vernon Hill
Commerce Bancorp, Inc., is a regional financial
services company operating a chain of retail banks with subsidiaries
offering insurance and financial advisory services: Commerce
Insurance Services, Inc., and Commerce Capital Markets, Inc.
With assets of more than $40 billion, CBH
is the largest bank headquartered in Southern New Jersey, serving
Metropolitan Philadelphia, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut,
Delaware, Washington, DC, Virginia and Southeast Florida.
The company was founded in 1973 and advertises
itself as "America's Most Convenient Bank" with longer
branch hours and open 7 days a week.
In the first quarter of 2006, Commerce
had 378 branch locations with plans to open 65 this year. During
the last three years, the company has opened 151 branches.
In 2005, Commerce had revenues of $2.1
billion and net income of $282.9 million.
Commerce Bancorp plans to continue its
growth and reinforce its brand by increasing its branch offices
to approximately 800 and its assets to $100 billion by 2010.
As part of this plan, CBH commenced its expansion into the Washington-Baltimore
market in June 2005, and Southeast Florida in the first quarter
of 2006, and remains committed to subsequently enter the Boston
market at a later date.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Educational Assistance Programs (full-time and part-time team
- Free Banking Services
- Discounted Auto and Homeowner Insurance
- Paid time off for full-time and part-time team members
- Generous Team Member Referral Program
- Powerful Incentive Programs
- 401K with Corporate Match
- Discounted stock purchase plan with $500 in Commerce Bank Stock
Updated May 17, 2006